Monday, November 27, 2006

Update For those of you that haven't already given up on finding some news on my blog - here's a short update: We still haven't found a home that we can move into on Dec.8th. So keep up the prayers! After looking and looking for another rental and praying and praying, Rich felt strongly from God that we should pursue buying a certain home. If you don't receive our newsletters and would like to hear more details, let me know and I'll send you our recent newsletter. Anyways, yesterday we went to look at the house with the kids during an "Open Home" and happened to meet the owners (normally that doesn't happen during an "Open Home"). We found out that they actually go to our church!!! Interesting - - - The whole family loves the house - it seems perfect for all of our needs. We are now trying to work out how we could finance this purchase. Humanly speaking it is completely impossible - but with God, nothing is impossible. So we are pursuing this and praying hard! In the meantime, we are starting to pack - in the midst of very busy lives... Fascinating! I am so grateful that - after my initial grieving and sadness - I am walking in JOY and PEACE in this whole uncertain situation! Quite the supernatural work of God!!! As soon as we have some news I'll write more. Until then, we would appreciate your ongoing prayers! We need them!!! THANK YOU!!!

No comments: