Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Full life
It's been another long silence on this blog - - - life has been very busy with hardly any time at all on the computer and internet.
Kylie and I pretty much spent most of last week in the car, driving the kids to and from school, sports, youth group etc. - and visiting with friends in town in the in-between times. It started with taking Jeremie to rowing practice just after 5:00am, coming back home an hour later, making breakfast, getting the girls to school, staying in town until Leilani had to be picked up at 2:30om, Nathalie at 3:30pm and Jeremie around 4:45pm (after another rowing practice after school - are they going to the Olympics or what?!).
With traffic, I got home about 6:00pm, just in time to do the breakfast dishes, cook dinner, do laundry, take the dog for a walk, get Kylie to bed etc etc etc.
It was EXHAUSTING and I was so glad when Rich came back from Fiji on Sunday to help with the driving.
I begged him to take care of Kylie two mornings this week so that I could go to the prayer room http://thop.co.nz/
This has been absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! What a blessing to SOAK in the presence of God and spend a few uninterrupted hours with him!!!!
I just love him and am THRILLED when I get time just to BE WITH HIM!!!
Love it - love it - love it!!!!!!!!!
It has become clear to us that it won't be possible for us to buy a house at this time. So we've been spending a lot of time looking for a long-term rental. This hasn't been easy. There is a shortage of rentals in Tauranga and when a good one comes up, there are many who want it and it gets snatched away right away. We can't keep living for much longer where we are right now. The house is for sale and we regularly have to show it (spotless, of course). It is just too far out and too much driving.
We are confident that something will open up VERY SOON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment