SHOHAN IS HOME!
What a thrill it was to go to the hospital this morning and bring Shohan home!!!!!!! Better than any gift I can imagine!!!!! He is gorgeous and very peaceful. As soon as I picked him up, he looked at me for a long time - he had his gaze fixed on me as I talked to him - and then he smiled - twice! Of course, my mom would say that he just had a stomach ache, but the social workers that were with me were amazed... Of course, I am just melting away :)
The only damper for my joy is that his parents had to go home from the hospital without this precious little baby boy... :(
I can't imagine what it must feel like to give birth and then not to take your baby home with you...
At least they will get to see him every morning for 2 hours for the next 10 days or so, until there will be a court decision.
So it looks most likely that he will only be with us for 10-14 days - - - sniff, sniff...
We're going to do all we can to love on him and care for him as if he was our own. He is God's and we will be doing a lot of praying for and over him every day!
His father - who is trying to get to care of him - is Muslim. I love Muslims and have a heart to reach them with the Gospel. What an enormous privilege to be able to have Shohan with us for these few days (or longer - it's not sure yet).
Unfortunately, Kylie is still sick - she is quite miserable and just vomited... good thing Rich is home and can help out at a time like this :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment