Thursday, September 07, 2006

Warming up Signs of spring are definitely in the air: daffodils, new lambs (so cute!) and warmer temperatures. Unfortunately, we are still battling the winter colds. Rich and Kylie were sick again last week, I am battling this week. I was trying to put a couple of photos of Kylie doing artwork outside today, but it doesn't seem to work today... She was getting so hot around noon that she started peeling off her layers of warm clothes. Before I knew it, she was sitting naked on the little wooden swing she got for her birthday - in full view of cars driving by our yard - oops! This evening, we had a young man come to our house. He wanted to sell us a vacuum cleaner and stayed for a while explaining everything to us (we didn't buy it). Since I was getting dinner ready and told the kids that we were ready to eat, she went up to him as he was packing up his gear and told him: "We're eating dinner, guy!", motioning for him to come and join us :)

No comments: