Saturday, October 21, 2006
Pregnancy Counseling Center in Tahiti
14 years ago, God put on my heart to start a Pregnancy Counseling Center in Tahiti.
4 years ago, while I was pregnant with Kylie and sick, I was granted the privilege to help initiate this ministry that I really felt needed to be interdenominational (a pretty radical idea at the time).
I just found out that - after another training that just finished - it will FINALLY open in January of 2007 - and it will be run by people from several churches!
This is a great victory!!! A dream coming about!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!
14 years ago, I thought I would be hands-on involved in it, but I guess that was not to be. I couldn't be happier that it is finally happening! I knew 4 years ago that my only role was to get things going in the initial stages.
And see what God has done - with some wonderful people and a LOT of patience and perseverance in the face of many obstacles and delays!
I am so thrilled!!! May MANY desperate women find all the love, help and support they need through the body of Christ reaching out in unity!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment