It warms the heart (at least mine!) to see him via internet:)!
I had a really nice treat the day before yesterday. Jeremie needed some shoes and when I took him to the store, I happened to see some winter boots for myself! I have gone through 2 and 1/2 winters now with just one pair of shoes and no boots. So here was my "divine appointment" with some nice boots - on sale from NZ$90 to NZ$10 (about US$6). Now THAT was worth the wait!!!
And the wonderful thing about living a bit more of a settled lifestyle is that you can buy things on sale for the following year! I don't have to think of packing up our belongings into a few suitcases:) I can't tell you what a fabulous feeling that is - and what money we saved there:)!
I had another few kisses from heaven yesterday: I had to do quite a few errands and was really weak. Every time I needed a parking space, somebody JUST pulled out to leave me theirs - in JUST the right spot! That was SUCH a blessing and made everything so much easier!!! Thank you, Father!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment