Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Some more ramblings Today, while resting, I was listening some to a Christian TV channel. A couple of quotes stuck with me: A happy person is not one with a certain set of circumstances, but with a certain set of attitudes. So true!!! Maturity is moving from having soft skin and a tough heart to tough skin and a soft heart. I liked that one - guess I'm getting more mature :)! I decided to see our doctor today with Kylie and it proved to be a good decision. Kylie has an ear infection and pneumonia and I've got bronchitis - now we're both taking antibiotics. I've got to be on my feet again soon. Rich is leaving for Fiji in 3 days and I'm gonna have to "run the show", including all the early morning runs to Jeremie's rowing practice. Here is Kylie, asleep on the couch - NOT a normal occurence.

No comments: