Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Thank you Billy!!!
What a blessing that Billy (from Tahiti) is here right now. He is taking the 3 older children every day to do some fun stuff. Last night, he treated us to a most delicious dinner that I enjoyed as much as I haven't enjoyed food in a loooooooooong time: Shashimi - tahitian style! He bought really fresh raw tuna (VERY expensive here!) which Rich cut up in very thin slices. With rice, cabbage and a special sauce this is our family's favorite (except Leilani). Oh, the fish just melted in your mouth! So very very very very good!!!!! I hadn't eaten a real meal for a week and can't tell you how much I enjoyed it!!!
Today he and the kids are in Rotorua, a touristy town about an hour from here. They all love him to bits, there's a lot of history in that relationship! We've known Billy for over 10 years - from the time we first started King's Kids in Tahiti and he was only15 ... and there's a lot of laughter - and food - and coke! in the house when he is around:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment