Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Thank God for flowers!
This has been one of those evenings with the kids, where I felt that I was getting on their cases non-stop for their non-stop mis-behaviour - yuck. Not my favorite!
I know why God created beautiful flowers! After dinner, I took a walk through the garden and just enjoyed discovering a bunch of gorgeous new roses here and there - the colours - and smells - it's therapeutical after a rough time with the kiddos :)!
The fun thing about moving into a new home in winter is discovering all the plants and flowers when spring comes around. It seems like every day, I discover some new flower, colour and smell. When it was winter you could never tell all the beauty that was hidden there - yet the potential was there all along! Hmmmm...
Jeremie has got the flu now - and a bad head- and earache. Also Rich is coughing along in Fiji and lost his voice today. I was so hoping that they'd escaped the germs!!!
Speaking of Fiji, we asked Kylie tonight where Daddy was and she said, in "Fridge-freeze", or something of that sort. LOL!
Well, I'd better get that wheat ground and the ingredients for fresh bread tomorrow morning thrown into the break-maker, before I drop into bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment