Saturday, October 21, 2006
Rich is coming back soon!
I am so excited! Rich is in the plane right now, flying back from Fiji!
After 3 of the last 4 weeks without him, I am so ready to have him back home!!!!!
God was gracious to me and really helped me through these weeks of separation, in spite of sickness and not the best of circumstances when he left.
As much as I have had a lot of extra work being a "single" Mom, I also had extra time while Rich was gone - the time it normally takes to keep up our relationship :)
So I was even able to catch up on a few things that needed to get done around the house.
What was nice was that we were able to talk on the phone through SKYPE about every other day. It was wonderful not to have to rush conversations, because it is completely FREE to call from computer to computer! What a difference to times past!!!
I remember, when we first arrived in Tahiti, and I was really homesick, I was not able to call home AT ALL for the first year. We had no computer and no phone line (couldn't afford it).
That was tough!
Thank God for computers and the internet!!! Makes it soooo much easier to stay in touch!!!
Kylie has been asking for her Daddy. I guess she is getting pretty desperate to see him again, too. She usually doesn't ask for him when he is gone for a short time.
Today, she told Leilani: "Daddy is coming back and he is bringing me something - - - his big ears!" LOL!
Now, let the reader understand: Kylie has a very peculiar habit - when she needs comfort or is tired, she sucks her thumb and plays with an ear. She LOVES to play with Rich's ears - they are her favorite! She also takes other people's ears (sometimes even unsuspecting visitors') or her own if nobody else is available. She sure is glad her favorite ears are coming back soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment