Sunday, October 01, 2006

Needing HEALING! Thought of just sending you a short update. Kylie and myself are quite sick and miserable - since yesterday - must have caught Sleyd's cold/flu. Rich and Jeremie were only supposed to come back from the South Island today, but I literally begged them to make it for last night. I really didn't think I could leave 2 sick children with Leilani for 30min.+ while picking up Nathalie from her work at 10:30pm. And so they powered through and arrived just in time! Ouf!!! They drove about 1800km in the last few days and saw some neat stuff. More on that, plus photos, another time:) I am so grateful Rich is back! I am not sure how happy he is to be back, cause I am putting lots of things on him:), like cleaning up the house with the kids before our guest from Tahiti arrived today and making dinner, holding sick Kylie... We've really had enough of all the sickness!!!!!!!!! Lord, we claim your healing power in our family! Ok, Kylie needs me now. Would appreciate your prayers!

No comments: