Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Can you believe it?!! Yesterday I had a great prayer time for our children and the children of the land with a couple of ladies. After they left, I was inspired to dance to the Lord while listening to some worship music from IHOP in Kansas City. Yes, I do that - I love to dance to Him! I may have to learn to be a bit more graceful, though... I was in such a hurry to throw off my house shoes and start dancing, that I started to move my feet before the shoes were all the way off. The result? I sprained my ankle. Ouch, that hurt! No more dancing, but laying on the floor crying out for Jesus to heal me! After a little while I felt good enough to walk around again and thought I was healed. In the evening, the pain got worse and worse and became really bad. After prayer and some pain killer I went to bed and when I woke up this morning I was able to walk and even clean the house, go to "Mainly Music" with Kylie as if nothing had happened. THANK YOU JESUS!!! I also started to sand down our coffee table, that we got really cheap at an auction. It needs to be revarnished. This is the first time I ever do anything like this, but - hey - why not try something new? It's fun!

No comments: