Sunday, August 27, 2006

Time for New Contact Lenses This is it! I am going to have to get new contact lenses really soon! My optician in Germany told me 2 years ago that my contact lenses were done and I needed new ones. Well, he said, they could maybe hold out for one more year but after that I really needed new ones. A few weeks ago, one of my contact lenses disappeared mysteriously while I thought I had put it into my eye. Since then I went without and just put on my glasses when I was driving the car. My glasses are 19 years old and terribly out of fashion. I've got to confess that I even took them off before I arrived at Leilani's school every day - didn't want to scare the kids - or - more honestly - vanity got the better of me :) Well, today, my glasses also disappeared mysteriously, I had them with me one minute and the family saw them and the next minute they were gone - nowhere to be found! This doesn't happen normally! I have had contact lenses for 19 years now and have only had to replace them once, and my glasses never! The only conclusion I can come up with is that it must be God's way to encourage me strongly to get those new contact lenses. I guess, he is going to provide for them, too! Thank you, Daddy!!! :)

No comments: