Thursday, August 17, 2006
I am soooooo satisfied in Jesus - sometimes I feel that I will BURST with JOY and FULFILLMENT! No wonder we are going to need new bodies when we get to heaven. I'm sure our earthly ones just wouldn't be able to contain all the unspeakable joy and "out-of-this-world"- ecstatic experiences we will have! I can't wait for that time :)
It's gonna be sssssoooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!
I have 3 sick children at home again today - - - Just a couple of days ago, when I was praying for Leilani on the way to school (as I always do) I was thanking God for her good health and how she is the only one in the family not to have gotten the flu. Guess what? When I picked her up from school, she was sick to her stomach and we just barely made it home in time for her to empty the contents of her stomach in a "safe" place - rather than the car! Now don't ask me why that happened - ugghh...
She is getting better now, but obviously passed the bug on to Kylie, who was sick last night with the stomach flu. Yes, she did end up in our bed and yes, she did vomit - in a bucket next to our bed - thanks to my quick reaction :)
And Nathalie is still struggling to get the remainders of the flu out of her system.
Now I am praying against that bug to get me - can't help Kylie breathing on me ...
I am so glad that I didn't have to cancel my planned "morning tea" with a distant neighbour/friend this morning. It was an important divine appointment - thank you, Jesus!!! She didn't mind the germs in the house - I did warn her:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment