Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cool game Yesterday Kylie and I played the best game a sick Mommy can play with her toddler: we traded roles! Kylie was the Mommy and I was the baby. Oh, did I ever get treated nicely! I got to lay down and had stories read to me, drinks offered, the works! And we both had fun! Another good trick for times like these: have books from the library with CDs. So you can save your voice and just look at books together while somebody else does the talking! What a blessing to have a library close by and all those wonderful resources available for free!!! Jeremie went back to school yesterday. He had reached the point of ultimate boredom the day before - after staying home sick for 2 weeks - and, believe it or not, decided that the only way to survive the day was to clean the house! What a beautiful and thorough job he did - I was so impressed - and blessed!!! Today, Nathalie stayed home because she wasn't feeling so great. Lord, please heal her quickly and put an end to this miserable flu in the Betts house!

No comments: