Thursday, August 03, 2006
What an incredible neighbour!
I could hardly get over it yesterday, when our neighbour Patricia came by and brought us some home made pumpkin soup and flowers from her garden (yes, flowers do grow in NZ winter!) - because she had heard that I was sick. Now, isn't that most amazing?!!!!
This has never happened to us before! WOW WOW WOW! What a blessing!!!
By the way, pumpkin soup is a favourite New Zealand dish and has become a regular in our household too. With the right spices, a dollop of sour cream on top and freshly baked bread on the side even Rich, who is not a soup lover - enjoys it for dinner, or tea, how they say here! I have noticed that New Zealanders eat LOTS of soups - it's healthy and economical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment