Saturday, July 22, 2006

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, ...but by the seeds you sow." Well, according to this quote I was given tonight at a ladies' meeting at church - along with some delicious pastries - this was another pretty good day! I had invited Barbara, a friend who doesn't know God personally yet (Leilani's best friend's mother), for afternoon tea, dinner and to this evangelistic evening - and it was really good! I am so happy! She liked it too and would like to come back. YEAH!!! The time with Flynn also went incredibly well! Thank you, Jesus! He is such an easygoing little fellow! We were amazed at how well he did being with this "stranger-family"! He even went to sleep without at fuss just 3 hours after he arrived! When his mother called in the morning to see how he had slept (I think she was more anxious than him:)), she was amazed that he slept until 8:15am, which he NEVER does at home! Kylie and he were like 2 peas in a pod and played together like they'd always known each other! I finally had a little glimpse of what it's like when you've got twins - which I always wanted... :) Whatever one did, the other wanted to do, too. Kylie even had cornflakes for breakfast, because Flynn had some. Normally she doesn't like cornflakes. Look at this photo - don't they just look like they're brother and sisters?!!

Kylie kept trying to give Flynn hugs and after a while, he happily returned them - sooo cute!

Leilani's friend Stephanie was here all day and they had a lot of fun together, doing crafts and baking and all sorts of things! Jeremie is slowly recovering from his flu and - unfotunately - Rich seems to have caught "something", too. Not as severe as Jeremie, but he's been pretty miserable all day. Please Lord, restore him to full health quickly and protect the rest of us from any germs!

No comments: