Tuesday, July 18, 2006
A good laugh
I had a good laugh this morning as I came across the following in a parenting magazine:
Images Of Mother
4 Years Of Age "My mummy can do anything."
8 Years Of Age "My mum knows a whole lot! A whole lot!
12 Years Of Age "My mother doesn't really know everything".
14 Years Of Age "Naturally, mother doesn't know that, either."
16 Years Of Age "Mother? She's so old fashioned!"
18 Years Of Age "She's way out of date!"
25 Years Of Age "Well, she might know a little bit about it."
35Years Of Age "Before we decide, let's get Mum's opinion."
45 Years Of Age "Wonder what Mum would have thought about it?"
65 Years Of Age "Wish I could talk it over with Mum."
So, that's it. Of course, my teenagers just think I'm the greatest ... hahaha
Actually, more accurately, our children are right on target. How comforting! I am so glad I still have an 11-year old (I'm gonna really enjoy this year!) and a barely 3 year old :) !
By the way, the first 2 days in Leilani's new school have gone really well - I am so glad!! It seems to be a good school and some nice girls are reaching out to her. Thank you, Jesus!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment