Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WOW!!! This morning, I was reading in Revelation 19 and 20 and really got overpowered by the Spirit of God while reading this: "... Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. NO LONGER WILL THERE BE ANY CURSE. ....." All I could do is cry and cry and intercede for my nation New Zealand and Tahiti especially, and also for Germany and the US... Remember my questions last night - about all the child abuse in NZ? What hope surged my heart reading these verses! The healing is coming and the curse will be no more!!! I also think I understood that until Jesus' return, curses will exist, as much as we will work hand in hand with God to destroy the works of the devil! It was just so beautiful and inspiring - - - thank you Jesus!!!

No comments: