Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Time to say good-bye
You'd think with all the times I've had to say good-bye, I'd be pretty good at it. WRONG!!!
Although Shohan has only been with us a couple of weeks, it is really hard for me to see him go. He will be picked up tomorrow morning at 9:00am.
One last night - - - I'll gladly take any interruption to my sleep!
It was good to see his parents this afternoon to give them a few tips about how to care for Shohan. His father seems like a really nice person and very eager to be a good Daddy. Even though the mother can't really function well, there are many people in the same house that can support Dad. So I am reassured. We've given him our best and it really was a whole family effort! I could have never done it (so smoothly) without everybody's help, and mostly God's help! THANK YOU JESUS FOR SUCH A SPECIAL TIME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment