Tuesday, July 25, 2006

One exciting week After the bridal shower yesterday, we have a few more exciting events coming up this week. First of all, it will be Nathalie's school ball on Saturday night! She has been looking forward to this - and preparing for it - for months! As a matter of fact, the main reason why she wanted to finish her "high school", or "college", as they say here, in a school (and not home schooling), was the ball! The lucky guy she is going with is Alistair, her best friend Emily's twin brother - and there is a whole group from the church youth group going together. This is a big deal for her and she is sooooo excited! Photos to come... On Friday, we will celebrate the graduation of the first internship of the "House of Prayer" - also quite a significant event! Congratulations, Kristi and Aaron, for a job very well done leading it!!! I just found out today that all of the interns (except for one, who will go to Columbia to work with orphans) will stay on to keep working with the House of Prayer, either full time or part time. Superb!!! And then, last but definitely not least, it is Rich's birthday on Saturday! We still have to figure out exactly how we will celebrate it, but it should be fun! Before I close, here is a picture of our little "Pippi Longstocking" - as Rich called her recently because of the similarities in the personalities :) This morning we sang a couple of songs about crocodiles at "Mainly Music" and when I put her to bed tonight, she kept singing, "I am a crocodiddle, I am a crocodiddle!" Good night and sleep tight, my little crocodiddle!

No comments: