Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday mornings - clean-up time I found this anonymous quote while cleaning up. How about it?! "If I had my child to raise over again" I'd build self-esteem first and the house later. I'd finger-paint more and point the finger less. I would do less correcting and more connecting. I'd take my eyes off my watch and watch more with my eyes. I would care to know less and know more to care more. I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. I'd stop playing serious and seriously play. I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars. I'd do more hugging and less tugging. I'd see oak trees in the acorns more often. I'd talk less about the love of power. And more about the power of love. Not bad advice, eh?!! I find myself just holding Shohan for the longest time (even though I could put him into his crib) and enjoying it so much, that my housework is suffering a bit these days. But I really don't mind. Looks like he will be with us just another few days and then go with his parents. Well, I do have to get some work done now... the rest of the family is all busy in the house and yard. What a beautiful day it is - it is the day that the Lord has made - I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!

No comments: