Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm lovin' it! It is really amazing how much your life can change just by moving across town! Today was a full day with a full house and I love it! I always wanted to have a home where our children would feel free to bring their friends to. And this is it! Nathalie had her friends over again pretty much all day and one of the Moms came to hang out with me while I took care of Shohan and Kylie and had a visit of the social worker. Kylie got to spend time with her friend Taylor and we had an outing to the library while Shohan was visiting with his parents. Tonight I got to spend some special mother-daughter-time with Leilani - we wanted to go to the movies since Tuesdays are cheaper, but it was sold out. We still had a great time though. We are soooo blessed!!!

No comments: